ServiceLink is representing the current owner of this property.
Property Address: 361 HOWTH ST. SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94112
APN or TAX ID: 42-7035-012-01
Current Owner: Wells Fargo Bank N.A.
We are requesting a Payoff Demand needed to release liens of record filed against the property in which the bank obtained through Foreclosure.
The payoff demand statement shall provide the amounts required as of the date of preparation, include the information reasonably necessary to calculate the payoff amount on a per diem basis for a period of at least thirty (30) days and include the following information:
- The name and address of the person who or department that is to receive the payoff payment.
- The name and address of the person who or department that is to receive the request to close the debt, line of credit or other obligation to pay.
- The name and address of the person who or department that is to receive the request for release of lien.
- Please include and list all the outstanding and or delinquent fees due to bring the account current.
- Please include and list all Late Charges, per diem, and any additional fees that you charge on the demand.
- Please provide a completed and signed W9 for payment, If there are multiple payees a W-9 for each and every payee must be provided.
- Please note that the property is not under contract at this time. There is no open escrow at this time. The servicing bank only wants to bring the account current as well as continue paying dues until we have a buyer
- Please email the Payoff: Anthony.Velez@svclnk.com or fax it to (855) 209-4570